welcome aboard

*********************************************************


jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

You know

"You know, Dan," said Charles seriously. "Alex can be a quite Pratt will have, by being so damn stupid, he should not Patti? "Yes," replied my friend raised his hand and execution of the back of the fingers on my cheek. "Bloody stupid to lose such a wonderful woman, beautiful." They just want to cry with her again, to encourage and loving support. "Come on Dani, do not let you send it again," said Patti, her fingers gently pressed my chin. "It just is not worth it." "I know, I know," I said, fighting back tears. "It's just that I miss him, well, I guess with someone, I mean." "Him?" Charles said. "So no, not he, but a man, held and petted, with companies, oh you know what I mean."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario