welcome aboard

*********************************************************


martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Everything is OK

Patti came to sit beside me on the couch and put his arms around me, as Charles said, comforting words and told me this stupid and cruel bastard Alex. They made me feel better and so close to Patti because she kept her arm around me was strangely comforting and spent the. Whining, as I drink my liquor "Well, I have time I showed you where things are expected Dani upstairs," she said, adding. "Then we got into the lining so that we are, which is very air evacuation Norfolk?" I smiled and replied, "Yes mother," and we all laughed. She showed me where the bathroom was and asked how the window with burglar-proof locks, and then in the room, which was quite small but very nice opening with a double bed. I took off my clothes, slipped on a long T-shirt I wear in bed when the house of someone else, I sleep naked in my own home. I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Back in my room, I had to slide under the single sheet, for he was still very warm when it is a knock on the door and called Patti as she opened the door, "Everything is OK, Dan?" .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario