welcome aboard

*********************************************************


lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Please say yes

"Now, Dani?" Charles asked, flashing a grin at me and very kind. "Are you going to ruin my ego by completely rejecting me, I will never recover, if you know you do." I smiled and I heard that I was whispering to Patti, "Oh Patti, you are both very nice." "No, there is no way for you and we love, we love each other, and we want to share with you," she said, adding. "Say Yes Dani, please say yes." "Oh Patti, Karl oh, oh," I murmured, paused before adding very quietly. "Yes, yes, oh yes, please." Patti kissed me laugh when she said: "the right to Dani, I'm so happy." "Yes," said Charles, in collaboration leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "So I'm Dani, I am!" Sex Shop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario