welcome aboard

*********************************************************


miƩrcoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Fucking beautiful

"Oh my God," I moaned. "Oh my God, Charles." "Yes, Dani," I heard him say, as if from a distance. "Love it let go, let go, Dani cum, cum for us." I felt his fingers in my vagina, seriously toughened at the same time as his mouth found my sore nipples. The slow movements of his fingers on the lips so sensitive interiors and walls of my most intimate place with chewing, slurping combined, chewing and sucking on my nipples, which were on fire with the emotions. He sent me roaring right on the edge. As I moaned and gasped, sighed and groaned, my body stiffened and so approached Patti cramps. She held my face in his hands caressing my hair and stroked my forehead. She leaned closer to whisper. "Oh yes Dani, enjoy it, go with him, my darling, let yourself go." His face was now touching mine, and I could smell her perfume and hair spray and I opened my eyes, I could see the crumbs of something crunchy mascara on her eyelids. "Is it good, Dani, it's wonderful for you?" she murmured softly kissed me on the cheek. "Yes, Patti, yes, Charles," I moaned, "it's fantastic," said I, as I squirmed on his pleasure giving fingers over my breasts and pressed harder against his mouth, the discharge was part of the stress out of my nipples. I was now end with an orgasm. I was in the throes of her climax. Patti was the husband of my cum as I nestled into his arms, his lips were pressed against my face. Patti and I were holding hands, like the fingers of Charles stuck in me and to simulate the movements, I knew it would soon be fucking beautiful tail with my other hand was reaching to register here. As I gasped, trying desperately to stop. Tremors, writhing movements of the mouth of my body touched my Patti Sun, his tongue and ran it to stay open pit mine closed and I had gone too far too excited and too far in the ecstasy of This extraordinary summit of the question. To ask about it or the fact that our mouths were open now demanding grinding against each other. Like me, moaning and grunting, and certainly bent and twisted, rather noisy climax, kissed my mouth and Patti held my hands, while her husband got his fingers in my pussy and suck greedily, but so satisfying my breasts. Cumlouder Mania

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario