welcome aboard

*********************************************************


lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

Bit morbid

"Why do not miss a weekend with us to Dan," said Patti had lunch with a glass of wine. "And come home in Norfolk." So there I was the bomb M11 in my new BMW 323 Cabriolet. The weather was unusually hot, so I had to remove the cover down and with my daughter with my mother for the weekend my problems and worries, because I ate seemed to quickly access the miles between Essex and Nirfolk. The navigation system worked perfectly in the BMW and get me through the winding streets around the Norfolk Broads dropped me outside the house thatched most charming imaginable. "You've arrived," the voice bit boring dissuaded me from the speakers when I turned to the gravel driveway. We had a lovely Saturday. We had a light lunch after my arrival. Then we had an afternoon relaxing around the small pool in our bathing suits to enjoy the sun chatting, and gossiping about mutual friends. We then had a delicious dinner at a local pub, just a few minutes had been there so no worries about drinking and driving. We took this with three bottles of wine between us. Dressed on the way home, all of us in shorts and T-pieces, Charles was in the middle and he put his arms around two of us, how we laughed and joked a few hundred meters through the fading light back to the cabin. Spirits in our hands, we sat in the living room, listening to music by candlelight, and, inevitably, I suppose, the conversation turned to Alex and me. I found myself available to them and told them more about the background and how I felt. This, for any reason, including my feelings about dating and even touched on loneliness and how much I missed being with a man. I think the wine and the conversation was a bit morbid, and I started to cry. Although I much prefer this had happened in the early months, he had now been some time past, I broke down and I said I was sad. They are so nice and understanding that my heart went out to them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario