welcome aboard

*********************************************************


viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Pretty sweet

"Yes, do dear, yes we do," murmured Patti takes me in his arms and holds me. I felt good and I found myself cuddling with her. I think we were all pretty sweet, or even a little tipsy from the wine and spirits worshiped him and Charles put his arms around two of us seemed the most natural act in the world. He kissed me on the head and whispered softly. "You know you and we do not also true that we love and Dani would do anything for you?" I smiled and responded. "Yes, Karl, you are both so dear to me and I am very grateful." I was still in Patti pert in the arms of her breasts bigger breasts pressed against my fingers gently stroking my hair. Charles still had his arms around the pair of us, one knee on the bed, pushing it into my hip. Patti moved her face so she looked into his eyes and smiled as she whispered hoarsely, I noticed "Men can be such bastards Dani, who really needs?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario