welcome aboard

*********************************************************


sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

I looked into his eyes

I looked into his eyes as she spoke, and looked like the love, affection and understanding in them. "I do not know C. But they have their uses, sometimes," I muttered, suddenly feeling very excited, but not really aware of why and what for. "I know, darling, you said earlier, remember?" She said, based on a cat that we had as part of the afternoon, when Charles had turned to stores and I told him how terrible I was frustrated. "And, darling, I have the answer to that," she looked deep into my eyes, my hands one of her dark, shoulder-length hair that I have long, so it was falling on my bare shoulders left whispered caress. I have not spoken since I have no idea what they had raised my eyebrows if I meant to her . "Yes, we are the answer Dan, Charles and I did not, darling?" Charles said she looked. "So we think we do Dani," he added. "Yes, Dani" Patti cooed. "You know Charles and I am deeply in love, does not it? You know we both love each other and we both love you too, right?" "Yes, Patti," I croaked, his fingers resting where my neck into my shoulders one of them gently rubbed my bare skin right where the T-shirt finished. And then I met with the bomb, which was in some respects, the generous and loving, what was already said to me. "Dani and Charles I to make love," she let go. I did not know what they say or think, as their incredible lyrics etched in my brain. She continued,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario