welcome aboard

*********************************************************


sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

I would fight to build my new life

That was in June, about six months, or had so after my second husband and I separated. We had separated several times, but we both knew a third strike and truly out. In these six months, I would fight to build my new life. A single mother of one, one where there were few real friends for the most part was "our" friends, not mine. And so many of our male friends during these six months seems to have suddenly found that she thought I would be for so long, and their wives did not understand the battles that followed, it is refracted away any chance of continuing the "friendships" made with me now as one and the other women, "is available." So I was building a new life. Establishment of a new home, back to work as sub-editor and handyman in a local newspaper group. New life, but had not participated in other men. I could not bring myself to accept that in some ways reassuring, often quite large and offers I received. It does not seem fair, as we waited for the divorce, and could also affect the relationship I had with my daughter who was now the most precious thing in the world around me had. So after all these years of active and satisfactory life, suddenly there was nobody. As my sexual awakening in my late teens, I had never really suffered from frustration and really hardly knew what it was and certainly not really know how he felt. But during these six months I learned. I experienced the need nagging in my body, caressing the feeling of wanting to be held and cuddled, kissed and caressed and yes, of course. The time I put in my bed and I thought of nothing else but getting fucked. The time I went there actually convicted. It was incredibly difficult, but I had to survive. I promised myself that I stay away from men until the divorce came through and then I would become a modern woman. A Century 21, "Fuck 'em and can leave them as they fuck and let us."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario